November 20, 2013

Bleach 558 - The Wolf's Heart

The newest Bleach chapter is out.  So let's talk about it!

Spoilers after the cut.


I'm going to try to not let the last couple pages ruin what was a nice climax to Komamura's part of this whole mess.

Apparently, Komamura's grandfather is finally proud of the little bastard. That's good, I guess.  It does kinda make me wonder why the grandpappy was such a stick in the mud, though.

Komamura's power seems to have run out and his Human Metamorphosis Technique has left him a beast (much like his grandfather, who never let go of his anger).  So that means that his VC, Iba, has to help him out the rest of the way.  I guess this means that Komamura's role is done.

Finally, we have the return of Renji and Rukia.  Honestly, this could be something that ruins the next few chapters of the manga.  I didn't really care much for the prospect of Komamura re-entering the manga, but at least he rose to the occasion (for once) and took out one of the Stern Ritter.  I wonder if Renji and Rukia can even do that much.  Personally, I doubt it, and their inclusion signals even more stalling before getting to what people really want to see, which as far as I'm concerned are two things: Ichigo vs. Haschwald and Ichigo vs. Bach (or whoever Bach throws at Ichigo in his stead).

No comments:

Post a Comment