November 27, 2013

Bleach 559 - The Night Right

The newest Bleach chapter is out.  So let's talk about it!

Spoilers after the cut.


I'm not sure whether I should be excited or disappointed about the latest developments in chapter 559.  It was great to see Haschwald (Haschwalth? Hashvald? Hashwalt?) and Kyouraku again, because that's one of the only "battles" that matters.  But of course, Haschwald had to get called away by "His Majesty".

I figured that Kyouraku and Haschwald wouldn't really throw down.  Kyouraku doesn't like fighting and Haschwald seems destined to get pimp-slapped by Ichigo sometime near the finale.

I found it interesting that Haschwald is the executioner of the Stern Ritter. Perhaps that was something we were made aware of previously, but damn if I can remember it.  The two Stern Ritter there were obviously failures as they couldn't beat two of the weaker captains.  So they deserve what they get.

Renji and Rukia are officially back in play.  I'm not sure this is a good thing. Clearly, their re-appearance is a tangent from the two or three battles that really mean anything.  So is it anything more than a stall tactic (as if this manga hasn't been stalled enough)?

I'm going with no until they do something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment