August 6, 2014

Bleach 592 - Marching Out the ZOMBIES 3

New Bleach chapter!  So we're talking about it.  It's Wednesday and this is what we do.

Spoilers after the cut.




It's hard to know what to say after that.

To be clear, chapter 592 is pretty much a waste of my time.  I'm not a fan of Hitsugaya; never have been, never will be.  I'm also not a fan of Giselle (or the Stern Ritter in general), so this battle doesn't interest me.

Plus, we all know what's going to happen here, right?  Captain Kurotsuchi will pull out some weird esoteric shit and he'll win easily.  Rinse and repeat.

He should destroy Giselle easily, at least.  Hitsugaya might be a bit more troublesome since he's a Captain and Kurotsuchi has at worst the semblance of duty to save the chibi's ass.

It's just tiresome to see Hitsugaya involved in this fight at all.  He was done and his time in this arc had come to an end.  Now that stupid Giselle "resurrected" him, he's taken out Ikkaku and Yumichika (what a couple of punks those two are) and appears to be threatening a fellow Captain.

Okay, I guess there's really not much to say about this.

And I'm looking forward to something else happening, though I feel vaguely certain that something else won't be next week.  Oh, well.