August 21, 2014

Bleach 593 - Marching Out the ZOMBIES 4

Bleach is back after a week's absence.  And today, so am I!

Spoilers after the cut.


Obviously, I had no idea how he would do it, but I figured that Captain Kurotsuchi would pull some devious shit.  He's fond of testing drugs on people he fights, and it was alluded in the previous chapter that he'd be trying out something on Hitsugaya's zombie form.

Hitsugaya's zombie form is now enmeshed in a paradox, if I'm understanding the chapter correctly (and I'm sure something has been lost in translation). Either he kills Kurotsuchi and goes back in time or he can't kill him and thus can't move forward.  Sounds like he's stuck to me.  Hitsugaya tries his hardest, even pulling out his bankai.  But alas, there's nothing for it and Kurotsuchi eventually takes him out.

At least, that's what we're being led to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hitsugaya still wriggling around trying to fight off Kurotsuchi or some other illusion caused by the side effects.  Also, it's been a little bit since we've seen Giselle, so who knows what she's been up to.  If I had to take a guess, I'd say she's been making more zombies.  I know if I were her, and the fresh bodies of Rose and Kensei are available...yeah.

Even still, Kurotsuchi is obviously meant to take her out.  So maybe he'll do that once he's done with Hitsugaya.  One can hope.