September 4, 2014

Bleach 595 - Rubb-Dolls 2

Another Bleach chapter, another Thursday release.  Once more and it's a trend, I guess?

Spoilers after the cut.



Well, that was...a bit gross.

I think I understand where the little glutton was coming from now.  Pepe is on the battlefield and things are just...gross.  From his mouth, love is a terrible and dirty thing, really.  And yeah, that's a bit problematic.

So when he got kicked in the face, I wasn't displeased.

I guess the only issue I have is, if Byakuya took out the guy with no name, Candice, and the horribly-named NaNaNa (whose power we still haven't seen), and fought to a stalemate with Meninas and the aforementioned glutton Liltotto...then why the hell couldn't he just kick Pepe's ass and call it a day?

Another thing that concerns me is that there are still three Stern Ritter yet to be revealed.  The guy with no name and Shaz Domino haven't had their letter revealed, either.

Oh, and what's going on in Reiokyuu?  I think we can assume that whatever attack Kirinji uses will fail miserably, thanks to him being a weakling or plotkai.

And where's Ichigo?  Yeah, some of his fights seemed interminable, but seeing as he's the main character, at least they're central to the plot, as opposed to this ancillary crap we've had thrown at us for the past 6-8 chapters.

I guess since Rose and Kensei have those marks on their faces, Mayuri's drugs worked.  We'll see.