July 10, 2014

One Year

On July 9, 2013 I joined Twitter with the intent of promoting my writing.

On July 10, 2013 I started this blog.  Happy birthday, blog.

I can't say with certainty that I've accomplished what I set out to do.  But at the same time, I've done more than I thought I could.

How does that work?  Well, despite my recent distaste for reviews (which has to do with my own ennui as much as it does the utter mediocrity of metal in 2014), I've managed to garner more attention to my writing than I thought I ever would.

And for that, I say thank you.  While the blog hasn't led to as much interaction (and thus, conversation) as I would like, I know by the stats that people are viewing the blog and reading what I write.

I hope everyone who has read Nothing Has Changed over the past year found some enjoyment from it.

Again, thank you to all the readers here in the States and worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment